The images of four people suspected of robbing a cellphone store at Shoppers World Brampton have been released by Peel Regional Police.
The crime took place after 6 p.m. on December 22 when four men entered the store at the Main St. and Steeles Ave. location.
While one of the men distracted the store’s manager, the others opened a display case and took 14 high-end Apple iPhones worth $16,000.
All four suspects are described as South Asian between the ages of 18 to 22.
• The first suspect was wearing a black zip-up sweater with three logo’s on the left chest, skull print on the back, and black track pants with a symbol on the left thigh, as well as black shoes with white sole’s and a blue surgical mask.
• The second was wearing a white “Guess” tracksuit with a black stripe on the arms and legs, black shoes, and a blue surgical mask.
• The second suspect was wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, white writing along the left sleeve, ripped blue jeans, and white shoes, wearing a blue surgical mask.
• The fourth suspect was wearing a black zip-up hoodie with a blue design on the left chest, black jeans, and black shoes with white sole’s, wearing a black surgical mask.
- GO Station employee dies from complications related to COVID-19
- Crews responding to multiple-alarm fire in Hamilton
- Three new cannabis shops now open in Hamilton
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453–2121, ext. 2233. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.