Sneakers are hitting the pavement in Oakville this weekend, meaning road closures will be in effect.
Here’s the schedule for the Nutrience Half Marathon on Sept. 24.
The following roads will be closed temporarily from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m.:
- George St. – Lakeshore Rd. E. to Church St.
- Jones Street – Rebecca St. to Lakeshore Rd. W.
- Bronte Road – Marine Dr. to Jones St. to Ontario St.
- Maurice Drive – Lakeshore Rd. W. to Rebecca St.
The following road will be closed temporarily from 7:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.:
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Oakville long-term care facility
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Real Canadian Superstore in Oakville
- This Milton neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Lakeshore Rd. W. – Third Line to Dorval Dr.
Lane restrictions will be in effect for the remainder of the race route and will be marked with pylons.