If you’re a regular GO Transit user, you may want to know about some service changes happening over the weekend in Burlington.
GO Transit’s Lakeshore West line will see train service reduced from Sept. 16 to Sept. 17 due to track work happening near Burlington station.
This means service will be reduced to hourly from every 30 minutes between Aldershot and Appleby.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Two people in custody after stolen vehicle rams police cruiser
- Burlington mayor says COVID-19 numbers in all regions must go down for Halton’s lockdown to end
- Two employees at Burlington grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Westbound trips that usually depart Union Station at 13 minutes past the hour will end at Appleby
- Eastbound trips that usually depart Aldershot GO Station at 31 minutes past the hour will begin at Appleby
Local transit and GO buses will continue running as usual.
More track work and construction is being performed this fall, meaning reduced service on weekends.
You can check departure times by clicking here.