On July 4th, the Halton Regional Police Service arrested a suspect attempting to gain entry into the Kings Carwash located at 1448 Grahams Lane in Burlington.
At the time of the arrest, a large quantity of jewelry believed to be stolen was recovered and remains unaccounted for.
Bradley Mark, 37, was arrested and charged with:
- Break and Enter with intent
- Possession of Break-in instruments
- Possession of property obtained by Crime
- Fail to comply with a probation order
He was held pending a bail hearing.
- Ontario to expand blue box program, increase number of items accepted across province
- Man killed crossing road in Burlington
- There are 38 new cases of COVID-19 across the region today
Police ask anyone who was a victim of a residential break-in on or prior to July 4th, to review the photos of the acquired property on their Flickr account.
The photos can be found here.
If you are the rightful owner and can identify any of the property you can contact the police.
Anyone who may have additional information concerning this investigation is asked to contact Detective Constable Jacques Brunelle of the 3 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2334 or the 3 District Criminal Investigations Bureau general line at 905-825-4747 ext. 2316.
Cover photo courtesy of Halton Police