One suspect from Oakville has been charged following a fraudulent credit card investigation.
The OPP Anti-Rackets Branch (ARB) has charged two residents from the GTA following an investigation into a multi-jurisdictional ‘card not present fraud’.
Back in November of 2018, the OPP commenced an investigation in response to several small businesses falling victim to fraudsters purchasing merchandise over the phone with fraudulent or stolen credit cards.
As a result of the investigation, the following suspects have been charged with five counts each of possession of property obtained by crime:
- Liberals, WE Charity release details on fees with potential confidence vote looming
- Ontario to expand blue box program, increase number of items accepted across province
- There are 38 new cases of COVID-19 across the region today
- Vladimir Buchatsky, 60-years-old, of Richmond Hill, North York
- Rodion Sadykov, 29-years-old, of Oakville
Both the accused are scheduled to appear at the Superior Court of Justice, in Newmarket on Sept. 3, 2019.