Oakville now has nine schools reporting cases of COVID-19.
The latest is West Oak Public School located at 2071 Fourth Line.
The school remains open and no classrooms have been shut down.
Other schools in Oakville reporting cases or COVID are:
- All COVID-19 cases at Halton grocery stores for the week of November 23 to 29
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of November 23 to 28
- COVID-19 outbreak spreads at Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington, two deaths reported
– Abbey Park High School
– Emily Carr Public School
– Holy Trinity Catholic High School
– Maple Grove Public School
– St. Andrew Catholic Elementary
– St. Ignatius Loyal Catholic Secondary School
– St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School
– Sunningdale Public School
The news about the Oakville schools follows reports that more than 150 schools in Ontario are now indicating at least one case of coronavirus disease.