Have you purchased a lucky ticket?
A handful of residents across Ontario will be finding themselves a lot richer following the Lotto Max draw on Friday, May 18.
According to OLG, the breakdown of the prizes is as follows:
- Three Maxmillions prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Burlington, Mississauga, and the Bowmanville area.
- Three Maxmillions prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in London and Toronto (2 tickets).
- Three second prize-winning tickets, worth $138,546, were sold in Mississauga (2 tickets) and Thunder Bay.
- Two Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Markham and Toronto.
Lotto players are advised to check their numbers on OLG’s website or its official app.
- MAYORS CHAT: Marianne Meed Ward chats about what’s going on in Burlington – October 28, 2020
- Large police presence on McCraney St. in Oakville, schools face lockdown
- Milton neighbourhood has highest concentration of COVID-19 cases as Halton releases daily numbers
An early congratulations to everybody who won!