Halton’s no stranger to huge lottery wins, and it looks like we have another of them following the recent Lotto Max draw on Friday, October 26.
According to OLG, of the 36 winning tickets sold across the country, 20 were sold in Ontario.
In Halton specifically, one Maxmillions ticket, worth $1,000,000, was sold in Oakville.
The full ticket list for Ontario winnings is below:
- Conversion therapy ban gets approval in principle, exposes Conservative divisions
- MAYORS CHAT: Marianne Meed Ward chats about what’s going on in Burlington – October 28, 2020
- Lockdown implemented at Oakville high school due to prank
- 11 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Brampton (2 tickets), the Brantford area, the Hamilton area, Kitchener, Mississauga, Oakville, Ottawa, the Ottawa area, Sudbury and the Thornhill area.
- 6 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Barrie, Brockville, Mississauga, Sudbury and Toronto (2 tickets).
- 3 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in Ottawa, the Thornhill area and Toronto.
- 1 second prize, worth $510,938.70, was sold in Mississauga.
- 3 ENCORE prizes, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Ajax, Hamilton, St. Catharines and the Woodstock area.
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.