The Burlington Downtown Car Show is happening this weekend, which means road closures are going to kick in starting bright and early on Saturday morning.
The following road closures will be in effect on July 8 between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
• Brant St. will be closed between Caroline St. and Lakeshore Rd..
• Ontario St. and Elgin St. will be closed between Locust St. and Brant St.
- COVID-19 claims another life in Oakville as 29 new cases confirmed across Halton today
- Sharp-eyed citizen steps in for disabled cameras in Oakville neighbourhood
- Vehicle theft in Milton leads police to weapons and drugs
• James St. will be closed between John St. and Brant St.
Keep in mind, emergency access will be maintained at all times in the event area.
Residents can phone 905-335-7600 ext. 7704 for more information about road closures or traffic control.
For those taking public transit, bus route detours will be in effect for Route 3 and Route 5.
Riders on these routes are advised to head to the downtown bus terminal or Brant St. north of Caroline.