Today Oakville will be holding it’s Terry Fox Run activities and as a result, some roads will be closed.
Roads affected by the run include:
- Bronte Road south of Marine Drive to Ontario Street.
- Ontario Street from Bronte Road to Jones Street.
Several roads will also be designated as ‘Running cone lanes’ to mark where the event will take place.
Running cone lanes include:
- Not spooked by the pandemic, haunted houses find ways around COVID-19
- Get a delicious Thanksgiving meal delivered to your door from The Food District at Square One
- Japan Fest coming to Oakville
- Old Lakeshore Road: Belvedere Drive to Third Line on both sides of the street.
- Marine Drive: Third Line to East Street on both sides of the street.
- Marine Drive: East Street to Jones Street on the north side of the street.
- Marine Drive: Jones Street to Bronte Road on the south side of the street.
- Ontario Street: Bronte Road to East Street on the south side of the street.
Vehicle access to Coronation Park will also be restricted from 7 a.m. to noon.
Are you going to be taking part in this year’s run?