Ah, spring…the wonderful time of year when not only animals come out of hibernation, but most people do as well. Often when spring rolls around, people like to partake in activities that make them feel revamped and fresh, such as cleaning.
However, another great way to revitalize oneself during the spring is by refurbishing your wardrobe. And if you’re looking for somewhere to shop right here in the Halton Region, Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO), in Halton Hills, is a great choice.
This spring, some stores at the popular outlet mall will have savings of up to 65 per cent off. For more information about these deals, click here.
In addition to the deals, an abundance of new stores will also be coming to TPO.
- Many businesses sourcing product domestically due to pandemic
- Amazon becoming popular shopping choice for Canadians this holiday season
- Many entrepreneurs believe their businesses won’t survive a second lockdown
According to a recent press release, Browns Shoes, Citizen, Sandro, and Maje are all slated to open this month.
We will provide updates on these openings as they become available.
Note, if you are planning to head out to TPO this month, you’ll want to be aware of some upcoming special hours. These hours are as follows.
- Friday, April 19, 2019 – 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 – 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 21, 2019 – 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 22, 2019 – 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Will you be making a trip to TPO this spring?
Photo is courtesy of the TPO Facebook page.