Do you like tea lattes?
Starbucks just released some very unique tea lattes that are exclusive to Canada, and a major discount is happening for anyone who wants to try one (or more – no judgement) of them this weekend.
Four Teavana tea lattes are now on Starbucks Canada’s menu:
- Rooibos tea latte – a nutty and honey blend from South Africa
- Black tea latte – malty and sweet blend from India, Kenya and Sri Lanka
- Matcha tea latte – vegetal and smooth blend from Japan, China and Korea
- Blossoming rose tea latte – your choice of microground tea base, customized with layers of rose, rhubarb and strawberry notes, and a pink sugar sprinkle
All of the lattes are made out of whole-leaf microground tea, which is basically tea that’s ground extra fine so you get all the flavours of the tea leaf.
- Province urging food delivery services to reduce fees for struggling restaurants
- Canadian Beer Day going virtual this year
- The Beer Store offering new delivery options for seniors
The drinks are also “lightly sweetened with cane sugar and your choice of steamed milk for a complex tea flavour and a light, creamy finish,” says Starbucks Canada.
How do you get the discount?
From March 2-5 from 3-6 p.m. at participating locations while supplies last, you can order a grande of one of these four tea lattes for half off. That’s right – a 50 per cent discount on these new lattes. They’ve been released in Canada first, so we’re the first country to try them.
Find a Starbucks near you here.
Photo courtesy of Starbucks Canada