Halton Regional Police say they’ve made an arrest in connection with a robbery at Grill Daddy restaurant in Milton.
Police say on Dec. 3 at approximately 3:15 a.m., the eatery at 140 Main St E was broken into before cash was stolen from the cash register.
Johnny Danicki, 27, of Mississauga is facing charges in connection with the incident. He’s accused of:
- Breaking, entering and committing
- Possession of property obtained by crime
- Operation while disqualified
- Breach of probation
Danicki is currently being held in custody pending a bail hearing.
- Trudeau hands out advice on Halloween, saying ‘sacrifice’ necessary for many
- Milton mayor urges residents to help keep local businesses alive during pandemic
- Burlington will be new home for Brock University campus
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Randy Sorrell of the 1 District Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 3407.
Tips can also be submitted anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.