You won’t find any street parking Saturday on Brant St between Caroline and Lakeshore. While roads will remain open, parking meters will be bagged from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
You won’t find any street parking Saturday on Brant St between Caroline and Lakeshore. While roads will remain open, parking meters will be bagged from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. for Treats in our Streets.
Rain or shine, beginning at 10 a.m., families will be welcomed by participating businesses for a free trick-or-treating event in their costumes. There will also be activities along the way.
Volunteers will also be on the look-out for the best costume.
Click here for a full map of participating businesses.
- Le Chateau closing stores in Burlington, Milton and Georgetown
- Burlington imposing additional restrictions on sports and fitness activities
- Downtown Burlington cancels two events, but introduces new contest
START LOCATION – NEXT TO KELLY’S BAKE SHOPPE
- Route map & treating bag pick-up (first 1,500 kids)
- Halton Food 4 Thought
- Stoner & Company Family Law Associates
- Creature Comforts Haunted House
- Burlington Eagles & The Gift of Giving Back Food Drive
- Instagram Photo Stop!
- Halton Regional Police & Lost Persons Tent
- National Homes Photobooth
- Cogeco Popcorn Giveaway
- Free Face Painting Station
- Ward 2 Treat Tent
BURLINGTON PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE
- Hula Hoop Mania!
- City of Burlington Animation Playground & Carnival Games
- Aqua Tots Tent
EMMA’S BACK PORCH PARKING LOT
- Tim Horton’s FREE Hot Chocolate Truck
- Scooby Soccer Game
- Obstacle Course Bouncer
- Burlington Blast Ringette
- Free City of Burlington skate/swim passes from Emma’s!
- Crafts in Emma’s Lodge
THE NAVY LEAGUE – 451 Elizabeth Street
- The Royal Canadian Sea Cadets Iron Duke Haunted House
- Petting Zoo
- Instagram Photo Stop at Styled Lounge
- Disney Princesses!