The following is a summary of COVID-19 outbreaks declared by public health at long-term care facilities during the week of December 21 to 28.
For more information on all current outbreaks and how public health determines when an outbreak is declared, click on the city/region below.
New outbreaks were declared at the following facilities over the past week:
- Mount Nemo Christian at 4486 Guelph Line, Burlington – 1 case (unspecified). Outbreak declared on December 27.
- MAYORS CHAT: Marianne Meed Ward chats about what’s going on in Burlington – January 27, 2021
- GoFundMe page set up after female tragically killed in Burlington car crash
- Conservation Halton and local municipalities launch winter water safety campaign
- Dundurn Place at 39 Mary St, Hamilton – 2 cases (staff). Outbreak declared on December 22.
- Villa Italia at 530 Upper Paradise Rd, Hamilton – 1 case (staff). Outbreak declared on December 23.
- St. Elizabeth Retirement Home at 391 Rymal Rd W, Hamilton – 4 cases (residents). Outbreak declared on December 25.
- The Village of Wentworth Heights at 1620 Upper Wentworth St, Hamilton – 1 case (staff). Outbreak declared on December 27.
- AMICA Peel Village at 223 Main St S, Brampton – 1 case (staff). Outbreak declared on December 22.
- Erinview Retirement Home at 2630 Fifth Line W, Mississauga – 1 case (staff). Outbreak declared on December 23.
- The Wenleigh at 2065 Leanne Blvd, Mississauga – 2 cases (1 resident, 1 staff). Outbreak declared on December 24.