Halton Police have arrested a Burlington man following a robbery that took place in Oakville.
On May 14, 2019, at 3:25 a.m., police were called to the Petro Canada gas station located at 1550 North Service Rd., Oakville, in response to a robbery.
Officers responded to the area and located the accused, Julian Ciszewski (23) of Burlington, walking down the street.
Officers quickly confirmed Ciszewski to be the suspect and he was placed under arrest.
- Ontario to expand blue box program, increase number of items accepted across province
- Man killed crossing road in Burlington
- There are 38 new cases of COVID-19 across the region today
The accused was found to be in possession of a pellet gun and a knife.
The accused is facing the following alleged charges:
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Carry a concealed weapon
- Wear a disguise with intent to commit an indictable offence
Anyone with further information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact D/Cst. Stephane Verreault of the District 2 Criminal Investigations Bureau (905-825-4747 Ext. 2260).
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.