With the number of new COVID-19 cases rising, the Province is working to make testing more accessible and convenient.
Starting September 25, select pharmacies across Ontario will be permitted to provide tests—free of charge—for those who believe they may have been exposed to the virus, but aren’t experiencing symptoms.
Additionally, more pharmacies will be permitted to administer tests in the coming weeks.
These are the locations in Brampton where tests will be available:
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Canada’s ban on big cruise ships extended until February
- Cannabis use linked to reduction in alcohol consumption: study
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 160 Main Street South
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 10665 Bramalea Road
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 34A Avondale Boulevard
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 366 Main Street North
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 10048 McLaughlin Road
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 1 Kennedy Road South
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 3938 Cottrelle Boulevard
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 11965 Hurontario Street
- Rexall – Unit A01 – 545 Steeles Avenue West
Tests will be available by appointment only, and those who go for a test will still be required to follow all public health measures, including wearing a mask, practising physical distancing, and frequent handwashing.