While an in-person visit to Santa is a no go this year, don’t fret – you can still bring the jolly big man into your home this Christmas, virtually!
It’s all possible thanks to Square One’s Food District and EasyPeasy! Marketplace, which have teamed up to deliver Story Time with Santa: A curated virtual experience with Santa himself, complete with a special package of fun and tasty holiday goodies to get you and your family into the festive spirit.
Story Time with Santa runs from December 13 to 23, and tickets are on sale now.
What’s included in the box?
- Gingerbread house decorating kit
- Hardcover book: When Santa was a Baby (or Snow Falls* for the younger readers)
- Personalized letter from Santa
- 3 holiday cookies from Big Fat Cookies
- Reindeer Head hot chocolate mix from Chocollata Gourmet Brigadeiros
- 60 minute festive programming via Zoom with Santa
During your hour-long Zoom session, jolly old St. Nick will guide you through a gingerbread decorating tutorial for you to follow along with at home, read from the storybook, and bring his usual laughter and merriment to your family.
Upon booking your experience, you’ll get an email confirmation with the delivery date of your box and a link to your exclusive, private Zoom session with Santa.
You can choose which of the following dates you want to book your virtual Santa experience:
- Monday, December 21st from 7 pm – 8 pm
- Tuesday, December 22nd from 7 pm – 8 pm
- Wednesday, December 23rd from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm*
- Wednesday, December 23rd from 8 pm – 9 pm
*During this session, Snow Falls will be read with a special appearance by author Kate Gardner — ideal for younger children
Story Time with Santa is just one way that Square One and EasyPeasy! Marketplace are collaborating to deliver quality food and holiday gift packages. For more information, visit Easy Peasy’s Facebook and Instagram.