Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public’s help in identifying a suspect in connection to a series of break ins Brampton.
Since July, there has been an increase in criminal activity targeting Peel District School Board elementary schools.
These incidents have been taking place between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. during which suspects have stolen electronic equipment and/or damaged school windows.
Several schools have been targeted, including:
- Mayor Brown says trick-or-treaters in Brampton will not face COVID-19 related fines
- No charges warranted in relation to fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- COVID-19 numbers continue to rise in Brampton
- Fernforest Public School
- Shaw Public School
- Larkspur Public School
- Balmoral Drive Sr. Public School
- Aloma Crescent Public School
- Eagle Plains Public School
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-453-2121 extension 2133.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.