Peel police officers are responding to a potentially dangerous situation this evening.
Police were called at 9:20 p.m. for reports of a man sitting in the middle of the road at Main and Church Street.
Officers are en route to the scene.
– Officers have spoken to the complainant and to the man
– Complainant has confirmed that man was not in fact sitting in the middle of the road but was actually sitting on curb and extending legs into the lane
– Man was asked to keep all limbs off road for safety
- Brampton man charged with drug crimes in Northern Ontario
- Emergency crews on scene of residential fire in Brampton
- An employee of a pharmacy in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) July 12, 2020