Emergency services are on scene for an incident in Brampton this morning.
Paramedics reported around 8:00 a.m. that they were responding to a chemical spill at an address on Orenda Road.
Six people are currently being treated with respiratory issues after what paramedics are calling a possible ammonia leak.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Strippers’ advocacy group seeks judicial review of Ontario strip club closure
- Thanksgiving festivities affecting COVID-19 numbers in Ontario, Manitoba: officials
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
UPDATE: Police have attended the scene and say that the leak was contained to the inside of the business (85 employees at the location). Paramedics treated and transported seven people to a local hospital, all with minor to moderate respiratory issues.