Summer is the best time for families to enjoy time together. However, going out can be expensive for some families. Now the government of Ontario is looking to help families enjoy summer fun without breaking the bank.
Families can now save some money with the 2019 digital Fun Pass. The pass offers free admission for two elementary school-aged children to 16 attractions in Ontario.
The Fun Pass also gives $5 off on a daily vehicle parking permit at Ontario Parks and over $400 in savings to historical, natural, scientific and artistic experiences during the summer.
“Summer is the perfect opportunity to discover the many great attractions we have in the province, and the digital Fun Pass makes it easy and affordable,” said Lisa MacLeod, the Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport. “I encourage families to stay and play in Ontario this summer by taking advantage of these great offers.”
- Province providing additional funding for long-term care facilities in Brampton
- Police body cameras get full roll out at Pearson Airport
- Peel cop did nothing wrong during incident where Brampton man broke ankle, says SIU
Some attractions included in the pass are:
- The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- The Ontario Science Center
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Niagara’s Butterfly Conservatory
You can find all the attractions available here.
The pass is available now for purchase here.
Printed copies of the pass are also available through the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport at 416-314-7000.
The Fun Pass is valid now until October 5.