Four Brampton residents–along with several other people–is one step closer to a massive $1 million lotto win.
OLG recently announced that a group of 23 people from the GTA is one step closer to claiming their lottery win of $1,000,000 from the Lotto Max (Maxmillions) draw on September 21, 2018.
The members of the group are:
- Sivakumar Kandasamy of Milton
- Adarsh Sharma of Etobicoke
- Danwantie Lachhman of Mississauga
- Gowri Dayabaran of Scarborough
- Iankaran Nadarasa of Scarborough
- Indira Bharosi of Brampton
- Jeyanthini Chandrarajan of Maple
- Jeyaruby Shanthakumar of Scarborough
- Kalaranee Rajendran of Markham
- Maheswary Paramanathan of Scarborough
- Mainawattie Ractoo of Woodbridge
- Malini Balenthiran of Scarborough
- Omwattie Sarran of North York
- Paskaradevi Shanmugeswaran of Markham
- Radchaeswary Vasanthakumar of Vaughan
- Rajeswary Kanageswaran of Brampton
- Rajkomarie Seetahal of Etobicoke
- Rohankumar Kirubakaran of Pickering
- Shanthini Sivaneswaran of Maple
- Sirikaran Gunaratnam of Toronto
- Surinder Kaur of Brampton
- Thangeswary Kunasingham of Bradford
- Vasuky Nallathamby of Brampton
Kirubakaran’s brother is an employee at an OLG retail location, and since one of the group members is related to an employee, this prize falls within OLG’s definition of an Insider Win.
OLG says that, as of today’s date, this prize claim has completed the first step of a two-step Insider Wins process, which is an independent prize claim review by a third-party, working in partnership with OLG’s regulator, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
To complete the prize claim, this prize will be held for a 30-day waiting period as part of OLG’s Insider Wins process, in order for OLG to publicize the win.
If there are no additional claims on this prize, it will be paid to the claimants on March 13, 2019.
The ticket was purchased at Esso on McLaughlin Road in Mississauga.