Brampton Fire crews are on scene for an incident this afternoon.
Police say they received a call at 2:28 p.m. for a garage fire at a residence in the area of Bassett Crescent and Elwin Road, near Bovaird at James Potter Road.
It was determined that cooking was being done with propane in the garage and the pot caught fire.
The fire has been put out, police reported at 2:44 p.m.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
No injuries were reported and there is no damage to the residence.