Attention, adults in Brampton! If you’re looking to escape the city, escape your stress, or even escape your kids, you can relax at some incredible adults-only resorts for extremely discounted prices if you book before September.
There are always deals on vacations, so it’s good to know what’s currently available, especially if you have some time to travel. Since it’s back to school season, there are deals cropping up for those who want to escape Brampton for a little while during the later part of this year.
Sunwing has savings of up to 50 per cent during its Back to School sale, which was just launched and is available from now until September 1, 2017.
So, while children board school buses, you can board a plane to some beach time in a tropical destination across the Caribbean, Mexico, or Central America.
- City of Brampton launches festive winter wonderland
- Concert series spotlight shines tonight on Brampton singer Osé
- Brampton artist Noyz set for simultaneous book and music release
You can even get some exclusive adults-only perks such as unlimited à la carte dining, spa discounts and more depending on the resort you choose.
Here’s a look at some of the relaxing resorts you can book:
- The Platinum Yucatan Princess All Suites Resort and Spa in Riviera Maya, Mexico, with spacious suites, swim-out and freshwater pools, and an on-site spa.
- Jewel Paradise Cove in Runaway Bay in Jamaica, with a white-sand beach, a spa, and a gym.
- Sanctuary at Grand Memories Varadero, great for couples or groups, with pool and waiter service and a beachfront bar.
Overall, there are 30 deals ranging from $695 for a getaway to Cayo Coco (save 62 per cent!), to $2155 for a trip to Liberia (save 14 per cent!).
The most discounted trip is from Toronto to Cayo Santa Maria, which was marked down from $1795 to $865 – a 66 per cent difference.
All of the escapes that are listed as part of Sunwing’s sale are seven-day, all-inclusives, and taxes are included in each price, so book fast!
Most of the trips have departure dates in September, however, there are several that span across October, November, and December.
So, pack your bags and hop on a plane, because now’s your chance to escape!
For more info, click here.