If you’re still feeling festive and want to celebrate Christmas a little more before the big day hits, Brampton has something else on tap for you.
The city is about to be home to Christmas in the Park, an event that will take place in Chinguacousy Park on several dates.
The celebration will boast a photo booth, wagon rides, crafts and games, entertainment and–perhaps most importantly–Santa.
The events will take place on Dec 4, 9, 10, 16, 17 and 18, so you’ll have lots of time to pick a weekend to indulge in a wholesome and family-friendly celebration in the city.
- Square One is bringing the holiday experience to you with “Story Time with Santa”
- City of Brampton launches festive winter wonderland
- Updated: Shoppers World Brampton is making spirits bright with virtual Santa photos
Christmas In The Park
- Holiday lighting displays
- Interactive visits with Santa Claus
- School performances
- Visits from fire department, paramedics and police services
- Local DJ performances on December 16th and December 17th
- Nativity Pageant on Saturday, December 17th
- Roast marshmallows and fun treats
- Skating Trail (weather and conditions permitting)