This Place: This 3,000+ square foot home boasts a spectacular kitchen, spacious bedrooms, and it’s surrounded by some of Brampton’s best nature and parks!
Neighbourhood: Credit Valley
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for a completely renovated and upgraded home with hardwood flooring throughout, high ceilings, and an open concept kitchen, this home is for you!
- Stunning 56.73 x 125.05 lot that features:
- A completely renovated and upgraded home
- Approx. 3200 sq. ft. of living space
- Nine-foot ceilings on the first and second floors
- An open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a GE fridge, a wolf gas cooktop, caesarstone countertops
- Four spacious bedrooms
- A master with California shutters, a walk-in closet, a five-piece ensuite, and a jacuzzi
- Surrounded by million dollar homes
- Steps to Eldorado Park and the Credit River
- Two garages
- A full basement, unfinished
- Fireplace in the living room
- Property tax $7,715
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 56.73 x 125.05 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.