Looking for a new way to get active this summer?
If you have a busy schedule, or you just want to try different activities, drop-in fitnesses classes are a great way to stay active in Brampton this summer.
June is Recreation and Parks Month in Brampton, and while Brampton’s community centres in host drop-in programs all year long, residents are especially encouraged to check out them out this month.
Brampton houses more than 25 community centres, 11 swimming pools, 17 ice rinks, fitness facilities, indoor and outdoor sports fields, outdoor splash pads, and a whack of programming for all age groups.
- Brampton man takes the big spin for a big win
- Brampton bettor dives into football POOLS and comes out a big winner
- Brampton Library names new chief executive officer
Don your athletic gear, lace up your runners, and get ready to sweat, because there are a ton of drop-in fitness programs you can take this month, from team sports like Volleyball to dance classes like Tabata.
Here are a few classes you can take:
- Zumba Gold at Cassie Campbell, Mondays from 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Aquafit at Loafer’s Lake, Tuesdays from 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Mind, Body, and Soul at Loafer’s Lake, Wednesdays from 7-7:55 p.m.
- Super Sculpt at South Fletchers, Thursdays from 9:30-10:25 a.m.
- No Limits Cardio at Cassie Campbell, Fridays from 6-6:25 p.m.
- Abs, Back, and Glutes at Cassie Campbell, Fridays from 6:30-6:55 p.m.
Most classes are offered at $8.90 for adults aged 18-54.
For all of the drop-in programs available this month, click here.