This Place: This 4,000+ square foot custom built bungalow features eight-foot high solid doors, a five-piece spa bath, and it sits on an almost one-acre ravine lot.
Neighbourhood: Rural Caledon
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for a quaint, energy-efficient home on a spacious lot overlooking a ravine, this home is for you!
- House of the Week: The place you will never want to leave
- Home prices climbed over 15 per cent in 2020 in Brampton
- House of the Week: Meticulously maintained executive home
- Breathtaking 118.31 x 331.33 lot that features:
- A large, modern kitchen with granite counter tops and Jenn-Air appliances
- Eight-foot high solid doors
- Insulated concrete walls and floors
- A roomy master bedroom his and hers closets
- A five-piece spa bath
- A 0.93 acre ravine lot
- $8,084 in taxes
- 3+2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 118.31 x 331.33 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.