If you purchased a Lotto Max ticket in Brampton within the past year, you could be sitting on a nice little fortune.
OLG recently announced that time is running out to claim a Lotto Max prize worth $159,177.80 for a ticket sold a year ago in Brampton.
Players only have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize, so if you’re the lucky ticket holder, the clock is ticking.
According to OLG, the winning numbers for the Friday, March 18, 2016 Lotto Max draw were 6 – 8 – 15 – 24 – 26 – 39 – 44 with bonus number 40. Players must match six of the seven main numbers, plus the bonus number to win the $159,177.80 prize.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
Anyone who has this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6:00 p.m. on Monday, March 20.
The OLG Prize Centre is now open Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., unless Saturday is a statutory holiday or if there is a statutory holiday on the preceding Friday or the following Monday. For full details on Prize Centre hours and services, check out the How to Claim Prizes page on olg.ca.
Winners of up to $250,000 can also drop off winning tickets for processing at any OLG Casino or at several of OLG Slots at Racetrack facilities. Winning tickets of less than $999.99 can be cashed at these sites. Please call 1-800-387-0098 for more details or for a list of locations.
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available by visiting the Unclaimed Tickets page on olg.ca.
There are also a few other ways to check your ticket:
- Check the winning numbers on olg.ca.
- Call the OLG WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Use the self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker’s screen.
- Sign up on olg.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.
Check those tickets, Brampton!